The venue for our conference is situated less than 60km from Cape Town and just 40 minutes from Cape Town International Airport. From their website www.manyano.org.za:
A place of peace and unity to discover God, yourself and others.
“Manyano” is the isiXhosa word for “unity”. Manyano Centre is a project of the Methodist Church of Southern Africa, established in 1989 to promote ongoing adult Christian education, spiritual formation, renewal and growth, reconciliation and community upliftment.
The fully catered facilities are available to residential groups of 20 to 170 people engaging in retreats and conferences, training and team-building. We also welcome visiting sporting and cultural groups.
Manyano Centre offers:
- Comfortable accommodation for up to 170 people in 42 bedrooms
- Communal ablution facilities
- Conference room& smaller function room with seating for 50 people
- A large dining-room
- Two break-away lounges
- Attractive grounds and gardens
- A swimming pool, large playing field, team-building equipment and climbing wall
- Address: 20 Sanddrift St, Mernoleon, Paarl, Western Cape
- GPS co-ordinates: 33 43′ 17″S 18 57′ 59″ E
- Directions HERE www.cmf.org.za/manyano-centre-directions